Hair Loss FAQs
- How long does the attachment stay attached?
A. 4 to 6 weeks. It all depends on the scalp conditions.
- How long does the attachment last?
A. 6 to 8 months. They tend to shed hair.
- How do I know when to come in to get it removed and reattached?
A. Every person is different, depending on the skin conditions which can be oily, dry or normal. Adhesive will eventually soften to a sticky glue like consistency.
- What kind of hair do the attachments have?
A. Remi human hair with excellent material and fibers.
- What type of client is this for?
A. Anyone who has any type of hair loss.
- How does it attach?
A. Surgical glue and tape that will stay soft on the scalp.
- How do you remove the attachment?
A. By injecting oil around the perimeter.
- Is the attachment comfortable?
A. Very comfortable. You forget that you have it on.
- How much does it cost?
A. Come in for a free consultation! Everyone’s hair loss issues are different.
Call us today: