Hair Loss Solutions

Hair loss solutions

Hair loss - afterDo you suffer from hair loss? You are not alone. Thirty million women in the United States suffer hair loss. Pattern baldness and other forms of hair loss affect nearly 46 million women.

Salon Nadwa Hair Loss Center is an exclusive provider of the hair loss solution, Reprieve™ hair. This hair loss treatment provides a non-invasive solution for those individuals suffering from pattern baldness, alopecia, and other forms of hair loss.

Looks and Feels Like Your Own Hair

Using a unique patented system, 100% unprocessed virgin Remi™ hair is attached to existing hair utilizing medical grade adhesive. This new non-surgical process leaves the scalp healthy and untouched and takes approximately one hour to apply. Our professional stylists will be able to cut, style, perm and/or color the Reprieve™ hair to fit your styling preferences.

If you suffer from hair loss, take the first step and contact us today for an appointment with a professional hair stylist.

Hair Loss Facts

  1. In America, approximately thirty million woman experience hair loss.
  2. Hair loss in woman is very common.
  3. There are various reasons why hair loss occurs.
  4. Hair loss may be permanent or a temporary difficulty.

Potential Causes of Hair Loss In Woman

  1. Genetic Alopecia-Most common
    • Hair falls out gradually
    • This occurs in 1 out of 5 women
  2. Medications
  3. Stress- Severe Emotional Stress, Physical Stress.
  4. Diet or Poor Nutrition
  5. Hormonal Changes
    • Pregnancy (usually grows back after 6 months)
    • Menopause
    • Birth Control Pills
    • Thyroid
  6. Alopecia Areata
    • Balding in patches that occurs everywhere and on the scalp.
    • Hair can grow back at any time.
  7. Alopecia Totalis
    • Hair loss on entire scalp Universal
    • Hair loss on entire body
    • Hereditary
  8. Scarring Alopecia
    • From burns
    • Infectious diseases such as lupas or erthematosus.
  9. Traction Alopecia
    • Continuous and excessive stress on the hair by using pantoils, buns, braiding cornrows, comb clips.
  10. Trichotillomania- Self induced, results from continuous pulling.
  11. Tinea Capitis
    • Ringworm
    • Appears on the scalp, and is highly contagious.
    • Ringworm is digesting the keratin of the hair.
  12. Chemotherapy or Radiation
    • Hair loss starts approximately 2-3 weeks after 1st treatment.
    • Scalp may become tender
    • Hair will grow back

How Hair Grows

  1. Hair is made out of keratin the same as your nails and the outer layer of your skin. The average head has about 100,000 hairs. Hair grows and sheds regularly. About 90% of the hair on most peoples scalp is in a 4 to 5 year growth stage at any given time. The other 10% is in a 2 to 3 month resting phase after which it is shed. Most people shed 50 to 100 hairs a day. New hair grows at a rate of approximately 1/2. inch each month, although this slows as you age.
  2. For every 5 men with hereditary hair loss, 3 women experience the same condition, yet woman’s hair thinning remains a taboo. Hair thinning is common among healthy women and women in their twenties. Thinning hair and hair loss can have a profound effect on self image and self confidence, causing woman to feel unattractive, embarrassed or helpless.

Our Goal

My goal is to help provide my clients with the self confidence that they deserve. Whatever the hair loss problem you have, we are here for you.
~ Nadwa Yono

Call today